Well, after several years off, I'm returning to my old blog site. It's weird to read up on Dad's illness 4 years ago, especially since so much has changed.
Dad did great for 3 years, I say great, in that he went back to work & pretty much back to his old self. However, he refused to follow any of the nutritional guidelines or exercise programs. On April 15th of 2008, he had a massive stroke and has been going downhill ever since. In one of his bi-annual checkups for his liver from the 2005 illness, the doctors discovered he had Stage 4 liver cancer and it is terminal. He is not expected to make it through the year. Wow. Takes the wind out of my 2005 posts!
I was laid off in January, moved to Chattanooga to by with my boyfriend, and job hunting my head off. I have just accepted a job....something I can't talk about yet....but will have me living in Atlanta (Kennesaw exactly) by month's end.
Never ending drama with the Hays'!!
No comments:
Post a Comment