Saturday, August 11, 2012

Hmmm...now maybe it's time to start back?

Started wishing I could say more than what I do on my Facebook page.  I keep all politics, religion opinions off there, but still have opinions none the less, so thinking about going back to blogging.

Well, here's what has happened to me personally since my last post back at the first of 2009.  The "mystery job" I spoke about was me going back to work for Metro Traffic doing traffic in Memphis again.  I started back in June of 2009.  The weekend I moved from Chattanooga to Kennesaw, my Dad passed away, so everything was bittersweet.

Metro Traffic was bought out by Total Traffic (Clear Channel) in 2011, and so far, I've been lucky enough to make it through all the "blood lettings"...so far.  We will be moving into new offices in September.

Chris and I are still together.....it will be 4 years September 5th.  We've had our ups and downs...another guy with infidelity.  You'd think I'd learn by now.  He left his job at Pugs Eyewear in 2011 and has been umpiring girls fastpitch softball full time since.  He's pursuing a dream no other woman in his life has allowed him to do.  If there's one thing I know, it's how doing/using the gift's God gave you is the best feeling in the world.

At this point, I'm trying to be optimistic about my future.  The radio business has changed so much....all the fun is completely gone.  One thing statistics continue to show, is that radio listeners still want their weather and traffic info, so I still have that going for me.  I LOVE Atlanta, and hope to stay here for the foreseeable future.

More opinions on life and the world soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment