Saturday, September 22, 2012

New Glade Expressions

Next, Glade Expressions...



Glade has introduced a new Expressions collection....making the sprays more decorative as well as the oil diffusers.  I haven't been able to find any of the oil diffusers, so can't speak to them yet, but we did get the Cotton & Italian Mandarin scent....one that is most on store shelves.  The smell is nice and clean for those that like a more "laundry-type" scent.  The spray lasts a long time and with the new packaging, you can leave it out and it doesn't stick out like a sore thumb.  You can check out their other scents here..
http://www.glade.com/en-US/Collections/expressionscollection/Pages/default.aspx

Once I can find the oil diffusers I'll let you know more!  :)


UPDATE:  Found the  oil diffusers.  Now they are AMAZING!  Picked up the lavender and the smell is incredible...it fills the whole room and the design really is more appealing to leave out than a plug in or other freshener.  I HIGHLY recommend trying one of these out, and getting the complementing scent in the spray to leave in odor hot spots like the bathroom or kitty litter area.

No comments:

Post a Comment