Monday, September 03, 2012

Covergirl & Olay Tone Rehab Verdict

As I mentioned before, I am a BzzAgent and have been testing Covergirl & Olay's new Tone Rehab Foundation.  The verdict?

I actually LOVE it!  I have been looking for the perfect (affordable) foundation that gives me full coverage, helps to minimize my sun damage, but doesn't look like I'm wearing a mask and Tone Rehab does just that!  As I said earlier, the shade they sent me was a shade lighter than I would normally wear, so I will go back and get the correct one, but I plan to continue to keep wearing this foundation.  It goes on smooth, and you don't need much for the full coverage.  It has that funky scent to it that takes some getting used to, but goes away after it sets in.

I also tested the Tone Rehab pressed powder, which is nice and silky and covers well too.  It comes with a typical crappy sponge applicator, so I highly recommend using a powder brush like I do.  It keeps the application lighter and more natural looking.

So, if you've been looking for a new foundation, go give Covergirl & Olay's new Tone Rehab a try!  I recommend going to Covergirl's website, http://www.covergirl.com/makeup-match and get color-matched before going into your local store just to make sure you pick out the correct shade for you.  And let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment