
First, just let me say, the Private Selection line is amazing! I love Kroger anyway, so to be able to buy products a little more "upscale" while I'm buying cat food and laundry detergent is a bonus in my book. I have yet to be disappointed from anything I've tried, and this time is no exception. Held an impromptu get together, and offered cheese with Private Selection cracker wafers (exactly like Carr's) and martinis with Private Selections Blue Cheese Stuffed Olives.
Let me just tell you....THOSE were amazing! I was excited when I picked them up, because they offer blue cheese, garlic, jalapeno and CITRUS stuffed.....now, I LOVE anything lemon, so to know I could have citrus-stuffed olives in my martinis was awesome. I chose Blue Cheese this time, but I will definitely go back for those.
As you can see, NO ONE would know these were Kroger brands, and that can be your little secret! Private Selection only uses the finest ingredients and are inspired by food enthusiasts. AND, you know how much I love cheese....they have some new amazing choices for your next antipasto tray.....including Blue Marbled White Cheddar, Buffalo Monterey Jack, Blue Marbled Pepper Jack and more. We grabbed the Buffalo Monterey Jack, but have yet to sample that....I can't WAIT. They also offer new coffee options and pasta sauces too.
Once again, I was thrilled at the opportunity to sample the latest Private Selection options again, and loved everything. We picked up a jar of the Private Selection Montanara Robust Mushroom Pasta Sauce....think I might make some Lasagna Roll-Ups with that tonight!
Give it a try....you won't be disappointed!!

No comments:
Post a Comment