
Now, you know me, I LOVE-LOVE-LOVE beauty products and will try anything and everything and will tell everyone about something I love. I was honestly not impressed with the Flipstick. The colors they sent me were awful, but I stuck with Vixen, a dark plum color with a lighter frosted pink and then bought Snap, which is a pretty neutral color with a lighter frosted pink. I think Flipstick is geared for the person who loves a bright, shiny, metallic look on their lips, but that's about it. Neither colors WOW'd me like I kinda expected from their advertising, and, it a world of long-lasting lip color, this isn't.
I don't want to deter you from giving COVERGIRL Flipstick a try....it might be right up your alley it you like extremely bold and metallic looking lips, but if you're not, stick with their Outlast all-day color, which I absolutely love!
No comments:
Post a Comment