I had the Asian-Style Chicken Salad, which has grilled white meat chicken, edamame, pineapple, broccoli and yellow and orange carrots with sesame ginger vinaigrette and crispy noodles. You just heat up the chicken and vegetables, then add it to you lettuce with the dressing and noodles. It was really good...the dressing reminded me of Paul Newman's Asian dressing, which I absolutely LOVE. It was nice to have to warm additions to my cold salad.

My boyfriend tried the Southwest-Style Chicken Salad, which has grilled white meat chicken, black beans, sweet corn, roasted red peppers and poblano peppers with chipotle ranch dressing and crispy tortilla strips. He loved it, and it smelled amazing.
I highly recommend giving Lean Cuisine Salad Additions a try, whether or not your working on a New Year's Resolution. You can keep these in the freezer at work and have a welcome change from your typical microwave meal.
No comments:
Post a Comment