Saturday, May 18, 2013

Decadent Dessert in a Flash Anytime

Well, for those who know me, know I love cake.  But sometimes, with my schedule, I just don't have time or energy to bake my own cake.  That's why I was super excited when the folks at BzzAgent gave me the opportunity to test out Kroger's new Private Selection Upside Down Cakes.

Kroger's PS Upside Down Cakes come in three flavors, Double Chocolate Molten, German Chocolate Fudge and Amber Honey Apple Slice.  The best part....they're Warm and Serve and ready in minutes!  Chris and I both love German Chocolate Cake, so we gave that one a try.  It's truly simple...open the box and stick it in the oven...

This is what it looks like when it comes out of the oven...and smells heavenly!  Next, you just grab a plate, flip it, and serve.

It was warm, chocolatey and AMAZING!  I highly recommend grabbing one of these the next time you go Krogering...for a last minute party, or just a treat for yourself.






1 comment:

  1. Haven't heard of these but looks and sounds amazing. Will look for it this week. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete