Well, dad didn’t have the tracheotomy until today....I guess he was waiting on the Pope to have his. Hmmmm, my father and the Holy Father, I know there is a sign there, not sure if it’s good or bad, but a sign none the less. I did not go to the hospital today, but both Mom and Keitha said he looked much better without the tubes in his mouth. His liver and kidneys are still having trouble, but they will now be able to get him up in a chair and stuff, so hopefully his body will start to kick into gear.
I am really worried about Mom, as she got too stressed out yesterday and Keitha had to run her down to the emergency room because her blood pressure had shot up. Dad’s cardiologist checked her out and gave her some medicine, so she is doing fine now.
Now, I must be a little selfish at this time, since you all have been praying for us and they have been working! Three days after dad went into the hospital, I found out that I would be losing my job. It was confirmed today that I have 2 weeks left. So, I have been job hunting in the midst off all this mess. I am looking to get out of the radio business and try to get somewhat of a normal life. Again, I know this is selfish, but if you could add me to your prayers, I would be so grateful. This whole experience has been so surreal that I know the hand of God is in the middle of this, and we will get through. I just thank all of you again for everything!!
No comments:
Post a Comment