Right now, I am testing the new Covergirl & Olay Tone Rehab Foundation and Pressed Powder. I used it for the first time tomorrow and will let you know more about how I feel about it in the coming week.
Initial feelings.....the foundation feels great going on. It has that typical Covergirl scent to it. Now, they sent me Buff Beige color, which I think may be one shade too light, but it's enough to get away with for now. It has great coverage. At 44 years old, I am starting to prefer a more full-coverage foundation, but they say just to lightly dab it on if you are wanting lighter coverage. I have a lot of sun damage on my face, and the foundation was great at smoothing that out and says it will help lighten over time, so I am excited to see what happens.
Covergirl states the following about their Tone Rehab 2 in 1 Foundation:
- One pump instantly covers discolorations, lines and wrinkles while one bottle hydrates to help improve skin tone over time
- Clinically shown to help reduce the appearance of discolorations over time by hydrating the skin
- Available at all major retailers, with a suggested retail price of $13.99
- Online at covergirl.com — visit the site to get shade matched, discover tips and looks, and learn more
The Pressed Powder was nice too. I don't wear powder that much during the summertime...preferring to use a bronzer, but I did use it under my eyes and in my T-zone. It has a silky feel on my skin and took out the shine.
I will let you know more as my testing progresses. So far, so good. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment