Roller coaster ride. That’s about the best way to describe this experience. Friday, I went to see Dad after work, and he looked worse than he has since he went in there. We were all pretty bummed out. Then, both Saturday and Sunday, he woke up, smiled, blew kisses, mouthed I Love You, gave hugs, etc. Because of Friday, I had taken the weekend off, trying to come to grips with everything, so I was so excited to bust up in there yesterday to get my hugs and whatnot. And I walked into the room and he looked exactly how he did on Friday. He could only tolerate his dialysis for about 20 minutes and his vitals had dropped so low that they almost had to “code” him. His Monday nurse said she thinks his lucidity followed along with his creatnin levels, which is directly related to his kidneys. They are going to attempt the dialysis again today, so please be praying for him.
Love you all!!
Wen
No comments:
Post a Comment