Friday, March 18, 2005

Short note on Dad

3/18

Short note here. Dad was moved out of the CVICU today and is now in room 2435. He can receive calls and visitors at any time. (Not sure how to call the room direct.) He is agitated and confused, as the ICU waited on him hand and foot and now he just has Mom and I and a nurse that checks on him every 4 hours. I really don’t know how Mom and I are going to make it now.....we are both so stressed out, and he has only been in that room for 3 hours. We are going to get some help so we don’t have to spend every night there with him. His kidneys are slowly kicking in a bit and he is still peeing on his own. I just ask that you pray for Mom and I to have the strength to handle our current situation and for Dad to give up control and listen to what we and the nurses tell him.

We love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment